Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Dangote Cement Ghana Recruitment 2021.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Safety Officer
- Ensure that the DCP OH&S policy is understood and implemented at the shop floor level.
- Support plant operations with the implementation of H&S initiatives, H&S management system, and H&S programs
- Conduct safety training and awareness programs in line with the DCP annual HSE goals and targets.
- Maintain all documents and records as per Ghanaian Laws relating to H&S with regard to plant operations.
- Inspection of plant and equipment is carried out for maintaining safe workplace
- Conduct identification, assessment and analysis of the hazardous activities within the operations
- Conduct various H&S trainings and awareness programs including induction training of all
- Conduct regular inspections of plant and equipment
- Conduct regular tool box talk with shop floor
- Inspect on going work to ensure compliance of Permit to Work system
- Assist plant managers in conducting Job Safety Analysis as and when required
- Conduct surveys to check quality and adequacy of these, but are not limited to the following:
- Lifting equipment
- Pressure vessels
- Portable electrical equipment
- Elevated work
- Implement an annual H&S improvement plan and monitor its implementation
- maintain relevant documents/records for safety and ensure they are properly maintained at the plant
- Attend all shutdowns and major breakdowns from an H&S point of view
- Comply with all relevant H&S legal requirements Dangote Cement Ghana Recruitment
- Very good knowledge/experience on Hazard Identification and Risk Assessments and control
- Very good knowledge on Fire Safety Management
- Good understanding of PTW system and RCA
- Understanding of Ghanaian Laws related to H&S
- Ability to operate Microsoft Office programs
- Good knowledge of H&S audits and inspection
- Understanding of typical plant operations/dynamics
- Experience in the Cement industry or other heavy industry
- Initiative & drive
- Good analytical and problem-solving ability
- Team Player
- Communication skills
- Private Health Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE