DAAD BAVARIAN GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIPS 2021/2022 FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified international students for the DAAD Bavarian Government Scholarships 2021/2022 at Hochschule Hof to study in Germany.
DAAD Bavarian Government Scholarships
Under the condition of reception of financial means from the Bavarian Ministry of Science, Research and the Arts (Bayerische Staatsministerium für Bildung und Kultus, Wissenschaft und Kunst) and the DAAD (Stibet III), Hochschule Hof gives semester or yearly scholarships to qualified foreign students in need for the summer semester 2021 and/ or winter semester 2021/2022.
DAAD Bavarian Government Scholarship Eligibility
Applicants must fulfil the following requirements:
- international students must be enrolled as full-time students or double-degree students (not possible for exchange students) at the Hochschule Hof for the respective semester (summer semester 2021 or winter semester 2021/2022).
- international students must be academically (previous examination performance) and personally qualified. Foreign students enrolled in Bachelor courses must have achieved a minimum of 90 ECTS to be eligible. Please attach proof.
- international students in financial need. Hochschule Hof may at any time ask for proof of given information.
Students receiving any additional public funding (e.g. BAföG, DAAD, Erasmus, any kind of governmental scholarship) for the same period of time cannot be considered and are exempted from this scholarship!
Value of Scholarship
- The scholarships shall provide financial support for foreign students to cover extra costs for living and study materials during their studies at Hochschule Hof.
- The scholarship depends on the financial means provided available for the respective semester. It lies between 100,00 € – 659,00 € per month.
- Online application form (don’t use your windows login, you have to register)
- proof of enrolment
- latest transcript of records (Master students add a copy of their final transcript of their Bachelor degree in either German or English language) with average rating
- Cover letter with short CV
- proof of nationality (e.g. copy of passport)
For more information, visit the DAAD Bavarian Government Scholarships.
- Summer semester 2021 – 30th April 2021 (Application period starts 15th March)
- Winter semester 2021/22 – 31th October 2021 (Application period starts 1st October )
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE