The successful applicant will perform the following duties/functions
1. Assist the Senior Accountant in the day to day general accounting duties.
2. Receive and process payment
3. Collect data for the preparation of monthly bank reconciliation statements
4. Make entries in the books of accounts and record information.
5. Collect data for the preparation and review of sector budget and perform other accounting duties
The successful applicant must have the following qualification
First Degree / HND from a recognised institution.
2. Must have completed a one-year compulsory National Service
3. At least three years accounting working experience in a public or private institution.
4. Must be literate in the use of accounts softwares and Microsoft Office.
The accessful applicant will work at Regional and District level
HOW TO APPLY
1. Applicants must show evidence of completion of National Service.
2.Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview
3. Applications should be marked indicating vacancies A-F respectively.
4. Applications should be addressed to:
THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
P. O. BOX GP 630
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The closing date of application is fourteen (14) working days after the publication. That is 8th April 2021.