Creative Associates Int’l Recruitment 2021
Creative Associates Int’l Recruitment 2021
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Creative Associates Int’l Recruitment 2021.
Creative Associates Int’l is an international development organization dedicated to supporting people around the world to realize the positive change they seek.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communications & Reporting Officer
Consistent with USAID/OTI’s strategy and goals, the Communication & Reporting Officer is expected to perform the following duties:
- In collaboration with your supervisor, program colleagues, and HQ staff, develop a production process.
- Develop and take responsibility for the content calendar.
- Devise content distribution plans that leverage in-house and external platforms (such as social media, graphics and email newsletters) with other team members.
- Ensure overall quality and consistency of the communications content, materials and messaging.
- Responsible for meeting USAID’s published branding and marking standards, as well as upholding Creative’s communications policies.
- Collaborate closely with program colleagues in the region and HQ in the United States.
- Provide relevant expert-service to the program team on reporting and communications and act as facilitator or trainer as needed.
- Supervise at least one full-time employee in Ghana, including her/his assignments, quality, on-time delivery and more.
- Devise a plan to identify, recruit and supervise contract contributors in five countries.
- Review and distill reports and data from a variety of internal and external sources that would be presented in a compelling, succinct manner for USAID and the program staff.
- Proofread key reports that are required by USAID.
- Oversee and be responsible for the planning, development and on-time delivery quality content – video, photography and written materials – produced by the project.
- Organize and participate in pre-production, production, and postproduction coordination, including logistics and security briefings, and alert the appropriate team members of updates and changes.
- Plan, write and produce videos, written stories, and photo essays.
- Edit success stories that follow USAID guidelines.
- Ensure that all original content adheres to a style that reflects the scope and results of the program’s work.
- Review, edit and pass along for approval content from the full-time employee and contributing consultants.
- Supervise consultants and freelancers, including videographers, video editors, and copy editors.
- Work on multimedia packages, including preproduction (planning, logistics, consultants, etc.), field production, and post-production (scriptwriting, video editor, approvals, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Journalism, Communications, Public Relations, International Relations or a related field.
- At least five (5) years of professional experience in journalism, communications or public relations with a significant portfolio of published material.
- Proven English-language writing and editing skills.
- Ability to identify content ideas, find interesting angles and tell stories in compelling, accurate, authentic and respectful ways.
- Experience planning, coordinating and carrying out video productions, including scriptwriting, interaction with contract videographers and video editors.
- Well-versed in the latest electronic publishing and graphic methods.
- Ability to build relationships and establish rapport with colleagues, both in person and virtually.
- Ability to work independently and contribute to larger team projects.
- Conversational spoken French.
- Availability to travel to field locations in West Africa in support of communications efforts.
- Existing work authorization for Ghana.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience in international development or international affairs, preferably in a communications role on USAID-funded projects, is a plus.
- Video editing skills are desired, videography and photography skills a plus.
- Experience in Abode Creative Suite, including Premiere and Photoshop.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 25th April. 2021
Also, For More Updates, Click Here
To get daily Job & News Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.