Check This : Internship Opportunity
- Company: Akro Farms
- Location: Ghana
- State: Eastern Region
- Job type: Internship
Job category: Logistics / Transportation Jobs in Ghana
We are looking for highly organized candidates with a good quantitative ability for the position of Transport Intern. You will be responsible for assisting in the recruitment of quality drivers into the fleet, maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection and scheduling regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency, among other duties.
Responsibilities: Check This : Internship Opportunity
As a Transport Intern, you will assist in:
- Recruitment of quality drivers into the fleet.
- Developing efficient driver schedules to maximize profits.
- Managing drivers so they adhere to strict schedules.
- Registering and licensing all vehicles under their management.
- Finding ways to cut costs and maximize profits.
- Developing strategies for greater fuel efficiency.
- Maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection.
- Complying with Ghanaian Transport laws and regulations.
- Scheduling regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency.
- Ensuring strict servicing and maintenance times to minimize downtime and maintain schedules.
- Monitoring driver behaviour and ensuring a high level of customer service.
- Analyzing data to increase business operational efficiency.
- Utilizing GPS systems to monitor drivers and track vehicles in case of theft.
- Degree in Logistics, Accounting or other closely related fields.
- Experience in the transportation industry.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Quantitative ability.
- Attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
Method of Application
Please email your application (CV and cover letter saved in PDF Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Application for Transport Intern.”
Name the files using this format; “Transport Intern_Last Name_First Name “
Deadline for application submission is 18th May, 2021.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE