- Assessment of our processes i issuing receipts on montes paid into court or bank
- Making entries into cash books.
- Preparing Bank Reconciliation Statements
- Preparing revenue and deposit retums Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
Academic Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance from a recognised accredited institution
- Computer Literacy in Microsoft Office
- Application and the use of the internet Ability to prepare Bank Reconciliation Statements
- Ability to write Books of Accounts
- Knowledge in public sector financie
- High level of integrity
HOW TO APPLY
NB: Candidates must show evidence of completion of National Service.
Applications should be directed to the address below:
THE JUDICIAL SECRETARY
JUDICIAL SERVICE HEADQUARTERS
P. O. BOX 119
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The deadline for submission of applications is one (1) week from the date of the publication of this advert. That is 13th September 2021
Prospective applicants should note that the Judicial Service does not use recruitment agencies, individuals or internet sites in its recruitment process.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE