CARE International Recruitment 2021
CARE International Recruitment 2021
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for CARE International Recruitment 2021.
CARE International is one of the World’s leading humanitarian and development organizations. Founded in 1945, CARE has been fighting global poverty and defending the dignity of people around the world, working in over 90 countries around the globe. It is a global confederation of 14 members and 4 candidates/affiliate organizations working together to end poverty.
In 2017, CARE worked in 93 countries around the world, implementing 950 poverty-fighting development and humanitarian aid projects. We reached more than 62 million people directly and 216 million people indirectly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Audit Manager
The Regional Audit Manager – West Africa, works with WA Regional Management Unit – (WARMU), the Country offices Senior Teams, mostly the CO internal auditors when applicable to meet his/her objectives. The Regional Audit Manager – WA will be seen to lead, innovate, act as a strategic partner to regional leadership risk management, governance and internal controls. The Regional Audit Manager will work under the supervision of the Deputy Regional Director.
The successful candidate must be fluent in both written and spoken French and English. This is a strong requirement for the position.
Key Roles and Responsibilities are:
- Supporting the WARMU COs accomplish their objectives by evaluating, in a systematic and disciplined way, the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance.
- Financial and Legal Risk management
- Regional Internal Audit
- Fraud Management
- Provide leadership to Country office Internal Audit teams within the region.
- Lead the COs Audit and compliance teams ensuring an effective and efficient Risk management, coordination and management of resources.
Required Skills or Experience
- Extensive knowledge of Risk Management (Audit, Compliance, Finance and Procurement)
- Knowledgeable and connected in the financial management system,
- Working in ERP is desired especially in PeopleSoft will be an added advantage;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in auditing, compliance with working knowledge of classical compliance techniques and tools including problem solving, corrective action and auditing.
- A minimum of 4 years working experience at senior level in international NGO is desired;
- Significant experience in applying audit and compliance principles to NGO settings;
- Proven ability to achieve and maintain a compliant organizational culture by partnering to provide practical standards of compliance that can be implemented and adhered to;
- An approach to mirror our core values: commitment, accountability, respect, effectiveness and diversity;
- Ability to work and communicate with a range of stakeholders
- Operational experience including planning, development and implementation of operational activities;
- Demonstrated experience with donor rules and regulations in relation to risk management and mitigation
- Proficient in Computer with knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite, Internet usage;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with fluency in both English and French is a strong requirement for the position
- Excellent report writing skills.
How to Apply for CARE International Recruitment
Submit your application (CV and cover letter) via email to
with focus on your competencies and interests – please do include links to your blog, Instagram, Linked In and other pages. Kindly indicate “Assistant Regional Security Manager Application” in the subject line.
The submission deadline is Friday, 23 July 2021.
Applications will be reviewed and shortlisted on a rolling basis and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
CARE has zero-tolerance for fraud and corruption. We DO NOT collect fees or request financial information from job applicants at any stage of the recruitment process. If you are asked for payment or experience any irregularities during this process, please report your concerns anonymously via https://secure.ethicspoint.eu/domain/media/en/gui/100612/index.html
Also, For More Updates, Click Here
To get daily Job & News Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.