BRUNEL UNIVERSITY LONDON MBA SCHOLARSHIPS 2021/2022 FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
The Brunel Business School (BBS) are offering a number of prestigious scholarships for UK/EU and international applicants joining the Brunel MBA in September 2021 and January 2021 of the 2021/2022 academic year. London Brunel International College and Brunel Language Centre students can apply for scholarship after successful completion of their pre-masters course.
Brunel University London MBA Scholarships
Successful awardees will be expected to undertake specified duties as Brunel Ambassadors for the Brunel Business School (BBS). Activities might involve representing the MBA programme at internal and external marketing and recruitment events, providing guest talks and seminars to undergraduate/postgraduate students, providing reports on each event and writing a Brunel MBA Blog and / or other initiatives as appropriate. In addition, awardees will also be expected to assume mentoring responsibilities as required by BBS.
Brunel University London MBA Scholarships Eligibility
To be eligible for a Brunel MBA Scholarship an applicant must:
- Apply and fulfill the entry criteria for admission to the Brunel full-time or part-time MBA programme. Awards will be only made to the candidates holding an offer of a place on the MBA programme.
- Be in receipt of an offer to study on a full-time or part-time MBA programme starting in September 2021 or January 2022.
- Complete the Brunel MBA scholarship application form comprising of an essay of no more than 500 words and a supporting statement.
Value of Scholarship
- The Full time MBA Scholarship: is a £6,500 tuition fee waiver for one year only.
- The Part Time MBA Scholarship (Corporate/Private sector) is a £9,000 tuition fee waiver for a maximum of two years only, split equally across both academic years, £4,500 per year.
- The Part Time MBA Scholarship (Public/Government) is a £11,000 tuition fee waiver for a maximum of two years only, split equally across both academic years, £5,500 per year.
How to Apply for Brunel University London MBA Scholarships
- Applicants must apply for the MBA programme in the usual way and by the course application deadline
- Applicants must complete the MBA scholarship APPLICATION FORM by the final deadline.
Applicants should note the deadlines for their MBA course AND scholarship.
For more information, visit the Brunel University London MBA Scholarships.
Full Time & Part Time scholarship applications for September 2021 must be submitted by midnight on Thursday 05 August 2021.
Full Time & Part Time scholarship applications for January 2022 applicants must be submitted by midnight on Monday 29th November 2021.
Applications for the January 2022 scholarship will open in September 2021. If an applicant applies early their application will not be considered.
Late applications will not be considered.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE