Bookkeeper – Lively Minds Ghana
Lively Minds, an award-winning NGO, is partnering with Ghana Education Services (GES) to roll-out an innovative, early childhood development programme. We are hiring in Ghana to support our exciting plans to scale the programme to 60 districts, in 8 regions. To find out more about our programme, please visit www.livelyminds.org.
Lively Minds is looking for Bookkeepers to join our lively, global finance team in July 2021. Bookkeepers support the organization with general finance and accounting duties. The role is fast-paced and collaborative.
The successful candidate must be energetic, a team-player with a ‘can-do’ attitude and have a keen eye for detail. For a detailed understanding of the role and person criteria, please see the Job Description on our website: www.livelyminds.org/jobs-bookkeepers.
Required Skills or Experience
Essential experience and skills
- Qualifications: HND in Accounting with 2+ years experience, or Diploma in Business Studies (DBS) with 3+ years experience. Higher qualification may compensate for work experience.
- Experience of coding transactions using chart of accounts.
- Ability to work in a diverse, multicultural environment.
- Good time management and willingness to work extra hours when the need arises.
- English language proficiency.
- Literacy in data entry using standard software.
Desirable experience and skills
- Experience of using MS Office suite, especially high familiatiry with MS Excel.
- Familiarity with accounting software such as Xero or Quickbooks.
- Good communication skills and ability to present information in graphs and charts for understanding of non-finance persons.
You will be expected to perform against the Lively Minds Competencies.
How To Apply
Please click here to download an Application Form
To apply, send the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline.
Deadline for applications: 11:59pm Sunday 16th May 2021.
To identify the right candidate, we have created a two-stage recruitment process:
- Stage 1: Short-listed candidates will be asked to undertake a remote, written assessment.
- Stage 2: Successful candidates from Stage 1 will be asked to attend an assessment day.
- 24th May 2021 (remote).
- 7th June 2021 in Tamale;
- 8th June 2021 in Bolga; or
- 11th June 2021 in Techiman.
Please specify on your application form which location you wish to attend.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
Also, For More Updates, Click Here
To get daily Job & News Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.