Barry Callebaut Advertises jobs 2021
At Barry Callebaut, we are on a journey to transform the cocoa and chocolate industry. As the world’s leading manufacturer of high-quality chocolate and cocoa products, our actions truly shape the future of our industry. We are a business-to-business company, serving the entire food sector, from the cocoa bean to the finest chocolate product. We are a company with a purpose, we believe in doing well by doing good and reinvesting in the communities we operate.
We have a long-standing commitment to sustainability and our goal is to shape a sustainable cocoa and chocolate future. We are headquartered in Zurich, and have more than 12,000 passionate Employees working in more than 40 countries worldwide. We are very proud of who we are and what we do. And of course, we are always looking for talented people to help us have a positive impact on our industry and beyond!
About The Role
The position is embedded in Barry Callebaut’s Ghana local sustainability team, with direct reporting to Sustainability Sector Manager in Ghana. The Candidate will be key in supporting the existing team with travels and related logistics in translating project goals and objectives into deliverables in the communities.
- Safely transport company staff as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Keep the company(s) vehicle clean and properly maintained by regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
- Daily update Vehicle log book and ensurevehicle assigned is adequately fueled and oiled daily.
- Report all accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management as well as faults and breakdown of vehicle assigned
- Monitor servicing and maintenance of vehicle assigned and fully responsible for the care of all accessories and tools on the vehicle.
- Assisting with the loading and offloading of products and materials.
- Minimum 3 years working experience with SSCE Certificate/ GCE Ordinary/ JHS certificate.
- Ability to read and utilize maps, GPS systems, car manuals.
- Good knowledge on road safety regulations and defensive driving
- Willing to travel extensively to project implemented sites and able to accomodate and adjust in difficult working conditions and tough field situations as required by the business through the sectormanagement.
- Ability to maintain positive attitude on customer satisfaction
- Must be patient, diligent and work under pressure
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent time management
At Barry Callebaut, we are committed to Diversity & Inclusion. United by our strong values, we thrive on the diversity of who we are, where we come from, what we’ve experienced and how we think. We are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment where people can truly be themselves, grow to their full potential and feel they belong. #oneBC – Diverse People, Sustainable Growth.
HOW TO APPLY
Deadline: May 02, 2021
WhatsApp Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
Also, For More Updates, Click Here
To get daily Job & News Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.