Axis Human Capital Limited aims to ultimately change the way people work, and how talent is developed and managed in Africa.
We have built a reputation for recruiting high-calibre candidates for employers, and working with them to develop their organizational capacity through advisory services and corporate training.
We work with job seekers to map out their career paths and prepare them for career opportunities through individual career coaching, workshops and CV reviews.
The work environment at the Humanitarian Industry is fast passed and the standards in relation to job delivery and requirements are high. This role although Executive Assistant to the Country Director also serves as a liaison among the Country Leadership Team, Country Director and other Regional Office at Dakar, Senegal. It is much easier for a candidate to fit in easier when they have previous experience working in similar environment.
The ideal candidate will provide top-level assistance for high level executives. They should be well-organized and be comfortable scheduling meetings and responding to emails on the executive’s behalf. Lastly, this individual should be able to draft documents and help the executive with any necessary meeting preparations.
- Calendar management for executives
- Aid executive in preparing for meetings
- Responding to emails and document requests on behalf of executives
- Draft slides, meeting notes and documents for executives
Qualifications expected by Axis Human Capital
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
You can also check the official career webpage here