Head Of Operations
A reputable company is currently looking for a Head of Operations to design, execute and manage the company’s initiatives and operations and coordinate operational activities across its main business areas namely:
1) Operations & Maintenance Services for a power plant
2) Healthcare Services
3) Business development activities in the natural gas to power value chain
Key Objectives and Responsibilities:
I) Ensure business profitability 2) Develop new business relationships in any sector of the economy
3) Liaising with the Group Managing Director on all operational activities
4) Liaising with external stakeholders and business partners to progress business interests
5) Ensuring optimum efficiency across businesses Overseeing business development strategies
6) Governance and Compliance
7) Implementation of technology solutions throughout the organization.
1) You should be a calculated risk taker with proven entrepreneurial skills
2) Leader with a strategic mind and solution oriented
3) Good knowledge of the business environment in Ghana and internationally
4) A positive can-do attitude and self confidence
5) Ability to develop new business and close deals
6) Proven experience in any leadership role
7) Knowledge of energy sector and gas to power value chain would be advantageous
HOW TO APPLY
If you fulfil the above requirements please send an application letter and a capability profile to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the Job Title as the subject.
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS IS 16TH APRIL, 2021.
Also, For More Updates, Click Here
To get daily Job & News Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.