Australian National University Scholarships 2022 | Fully Funded
Applications for Australian National University Scholarships 2022 are now open for International students. It is a wonderful opportunity for students to pursue their Master’s and PhD degree in Australia.
Each year commonwealth department of education and training provides these scholarships for international and domestic students. Many fields and majors are offered for students to choose from. The national university of Australia is located in Canberra, the capital of Australia.
The ANU Scholarships 2022 have many benefits, including Air tickets, Accommodation, Traveling Allowance, Stipend, and much more. The Government of Australia funds this scholarship. Students looking for Fully Funded Scholarships in Australia are highly encouraged to apply for the National University of Australia Scholarships 2022.
The Duration for a Master’s degree is two years, and a Ph.D. degree is four years. For further information on the Australian National University Scholarships, check the details below,
About Australian National University
The Australia National University (ANU) was established in 1946 by the Parliament of Australia. It is a national research university in Australia; it is also considered the best research university in Australia. According to QS World University Ranking report, Australian National University ranks no 1 in Australia and 49th in the rest of the world.
Australian National University Scholarships 2022 Details
- Host Country: Australia
- Host University: Australia National University
- Funded by: Government of Australia
- Programs: Masters and Ph.D. degree programs
- Deadline: 15th April 2022
Following benefits are offered in National University of Australia Scholarships 2022,
- Books/Course Materials
- Overseas Student Health Case (OSHC)
- Tuition fee coverage.
- Monthly stipend.
- Thesis allowance.
- Round airfare tickets.
- MONTREAL UNIVERSITY CANADA SCHOLARSHIPS 2022 | FULLY FUNDED
- Scholarships in Canada for 2022 Without IELTS | Fully Funded
- 5,000 Toronto University Canada Scholarships 2022 | Fully Funded
- Ireland Government Scholarship 2022 – Fully Funded | Study In Ireland
List of Available Courses
A diverse range of Academics fields and majors are offered in ANU Scholarships 2022,
- College of Law
- College of Science
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Asia and Pacific
- College of Arts & Social Sciences
- College of Engineering & Computer Science
Eligibility Criteria for ANU Scholarships 2022
To apply for Australia National University Scholarships 2022, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- Both international and domestic students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- The academic record of the participant should be good.
- The participant should have good knowledge of English, both written and spoken.
- Participants must have a Bachelor’s degree.
There are four rounds to apply for National University of Australia Scholarships 2022, you can apply in any round.
15th April 2022 is the deadline for the ANU Australia Scholarships 2022.
How To Apply
he application process for the Australian National University Scholarships 2022 is completely online.
If you are interested in this Fully Funded Scholarship in Australia for International Students, you may visit the official link mentioned below,
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE