ATTRACTIVE SALARY || Company Secretary & Legal Advisor At ASA Savings and Loans
ASA Savings and Loans Ltd
ASA Savings and Loans Ltd is looking for a suitably qualified person for the position of Company Secretary and Legal Advisor. Currently, the company is serving over 200,000 clients across nine regions in 123 business units.
- Organise and prepare agenda and papers for board of directors’ meetings and annual general meetings etc.
- Take minutes, draft resolutions, and lodge required forms and annual returns with government agencies
- Advise Board of Directors on matters of Corporate Governance.
- Monitor changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and take appropriate action.
- Serve as a liaison between the company and its stakeholders and shareholders.
- Ensure compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure the Board follows correct procedures and complies with its obligation under the law and company regulation.
- Provide legal advice and responses to correspondence of legal nature.
- Prepare, review and modify contractual instruments to assist and support business activities of the company.
- Develop, review and maintain policies and procedures for the smooth execution of activities the company.
- Represent the company when the need arises.
- Prepare and submit relevant reports and documents to BOG
QUALIFICATION REQUIRED & EXPERIENCE
- Candidate must be a qualified lawyer as recognised by the Ghana Bar Association.
- Excellent computing, secretarial, interpersonal, teamworking and written/verbal communication
- Potential candidates must have at least 7 years working experience in a similar position.
Attractive salary package will be offered to the suitable candidate.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: HOW TO APPLY
- Interested and qualified persons should send their CV and application letter to the following email address: email@example.com
- State the position you are applying for as the subject of the email
Closing Date: 17th March, 2021
OTHER RELATED POST
- JOB ALERT || Asanko Gold Ghana Ltd Recruitment Application 2021
- CSIR Oil Ghana available job vacancies
- JOB ALERT || Advans Ghana Savings & Loans February 2021 Recruitment
VISIT OUR HOMEPAGE FOR UPDATES
Also, For More Updates, Click Here
To get daily Job & News Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.