The Infield Marketing Representative for Aogrand International will be responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities for Accra markets. This position is further responsible for liaising with IMC marketing and sales team to execute business strategies to meet sales performance goals.
- – Responsible for pushing products from distributors to wholesalers and retailers
- – Also responsible for presence and availability of products in the market
- – Plan and complete field marketing campaigns after conducting preliminary research
- – Develop robust knowledge of all product lines/services
- – Produce various literature, signage, merchandise, and other materials to be used at field marketing events
- – Maintain relationships with third-party vendors and venues
- – Negotiate with retailers and other third-party partners on promotional display and merchandise placement
- – Promote business expansion opportunities to retailers and other merchants through successful field marketing programs
- – Attend relevant trade shows and events
- – Monitor industry trends and competitor activities
- – Track expenses in an organized fashion
- – Report weekly/monthly on the status of field marketing activities
- – Document and share lead/customer intelligence with sales team.
- Must be hardworking
- Able to use basic microsoft tools for market data
- Must know all the relevant market areas
- Ages 22-35
Work Location: Based in Accra or Kumasi
Also, For More Updates, Click Here
To get daily Job & News Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.