The Analyst, Customer Intelligence at MTN Ghana is to upport an effective customer satisfaction strategy through customer intelligence studies, better analysis of customer information, and customer value models
- Prepare draft templates on Divisional reporting to drive and monitor CEX initiatives
- Prepare Monthly /Quarterly Reports on Customer Intelligence activities- (including competition) by compiling customer feedback from the business – Marketing, Enterprise Business, Mobile Financial Services, Sales and Distribution
- Compile reports on CM and CEX activities towards responding to customer suggestions and ideas.
- Ensure all business processes are updated for efficient service delivery in line with digital transformation approach.
- Develop customer-oriented forums to ensure customer understanding of products and services by the company.
- Formulate service delivery parameters which contribute to service delivery effectiveness through the consistent application of Best Practices as specified by project plans.
- Support all Commercial (Marketing, Enterprise Business, Mobile Financial Services related projects and activities to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Data mining and analysis of customer information for business decision making
A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field of study
Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in a similar role
- Knowledge Customer Analytics
- Computer literacy
- Ability to use attendance software
- IT Systems knowledge
- Databases understanding
Skills / physical competencies:
- Ability to manage own time and workload and juggle conflicting priorities
- Demonstrate evidence of influencing and coaching skills
- Professional approach with a can do attitude
- Courage Skills- Manages self and team performance, good conflict management, takes and manages accountability
- Energy & Drive – Innovative, takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
- Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports
- Personal Skills -Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
- Operating Skills – Ability to focus on priorities and plans, manages and monitors work effectively
- Organizational Positioning Skills – Good written and verbal communication, commitment to the organization
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to:
with the Vacancy number MTN-CR-ADTRACK0002 as subject.
CLOSING DATE : by February 24th, 2021
Kindly indicate the Position in the subject to avoid being disqualified and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.