ALIGN TECHNOLOGY GH RECRUITMENT 2021
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Align Technology Gh Recruitment 2021.
Align Technology is a global medical device company that is changing lives through better smiles. We reimagine and reinvent the way orthodontic and restorative treatment is presented and delivered to millions of people around the world through our network of Invisalign-trained doctors.
Job Title: Sr. Financial Controller
- Responsible for all US GAAP and statutory accounting of Ghana entity under US GAAP and local GAAP
- Coordinate month-end close activities with FPA, Payroll, Tax, Treasury and Corporate Accounting to ensure compliance with corporate deadlines
- Coordinate with Corporate Accounting, Revenue, Treasury teams for reporting and data requests along with any unusual transaction
- Responsible for local Statutory filings Ghana entity, working with local accounting providers.
- Responsible for Tax/VAT filings of Ghana entity, working with third parties for preparation and oversight
- Ensure compliance with global policies and internal controls under SOX
- Participate in projects as accounting representative including SAP projects
- Point of contact for external and internal auditors
- Assisting Corporate Tax Team with Transfer Pricing
- Oversee overall condition of the entity, prepare monthly CF Forecast
- Oversee payroll for Ghana entity
- Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports
In this role, you’ll need …
- Proficient in general accounting under US GAAP and local GAAP
- Understanding of internal control and SOX requirements
- Ability to partner with cross-functional groups to drive and influence business solutions; including interacting with and influence senior management
- Problem solver, system-oriented and strong analytical skills
- Excellent written, oral and communication skills to work with management and cross-functional groups
- Detailed-oriented with effective organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge and experience in accounting operations with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, a proactive leadership and a self-starter attitude
- Hands-on attitude
- People management skills and experience
- Pan-African experience
- Fluent in English
- Ability to travel abroad up to 10% of the time.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE