AICPA (Association of International Certified Professional Accountants) April 2021 Job Openings
The Association of International Certified Professional Accountants (the Association) is the most influential body of professional accountants, combining the strengths of the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA) and The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) to power opportunity, trust and prosperity for people, businesses and economies worldwide. It represents 650,000 members and students in public and management accounting and advocates for the public interest and business sustainability on current and emerging issues. With broad reach, rigor and resources, the Association advances the reputation, employability and quality of CPAs, CGMAs and accounting and finance professionals globally.
About The AICPA
Combining the strengths of the American Institute of CPAs and the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants, we empower the world’s most highly-skilled accountants – CPAs and CGMA designation holders – with the knowledge, insight and foresight to meet today’s demands and tomorrow’s challenges. We drive a dynamic accounting profession that works every day to build trust, create opportunity and grow prosperity worldwide.
We are looking for a Contract Administrator for a 12-months Full-Time Contract
Accountabilities and responsibilities | AICPA Contract Administrator
- Conduct daily customer service support via inbound calls, e-mail, walk-ins and external/internal post from students and members
- To provide a high level of support for student acquisition in various ways including inbound calls, e-mail, walk-ins open days and outbound campaigns
- To provide a high level of support for exam entry in various ways including inbound calls, e-mail, walk-ins open days and outbound campaigns
- To provide a high level of support in handling member conversion in various ways including inbound calls, e-mail, walk-ins, outbound campaigns and via face to face assessment
- Anticipating problems and needs of the customers by providing relevant product related knowledge
- Respond promptly to customer complaints, telephonically, via e-mail or in person
- Provide members & students with product and service information.
- To provide a high level of support for carrying out outbound campaigns ( Prospects, Examination Encouragement, Pre Lapsing, Lapsing Recovery and Timed off)
- Update CRM with service requests for all customer interactions.
- Ensure all enquiries from potential students are loaded into CRM as a prospective student.
- Support internal customers as required
Desired Skills and Experience | AICPA Contract Administrator
Key skills and abilities
- High energy and positive attitude
- Presentation skills
- Computer literate ( Word, Excel, internet, emails)
- Responsible, dedicated and reliable worker.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at various levels
- A good telephone voice and etiquette
- Able to work under pressure.
- Team player
- English , spoken and written
- Enjoy working with people
- Good listening and communication skills
Qualifications and experience
- Customer Services
- Administration skills
- CRM/ Call Centre
- HND or Degree in Marketing
Why Work for Us?
At The Association, you are part of a global, diverse and talented group of colleagues. You have opportunities to innovate and collaborate in a leading organization that impacts individuals and businesses. You’ll have opportunities to progress while enjoying an exciting work environment that supports and celebrates individual achievement, development and professional satisfaction.
Together, we will lead the most influential body of professional accountants and create the future of the global accounting profession.
We offer competitive benefits, PTO, flexible working principles, and a supportive, collaborative team environment.
APPLY NOW | AICPA Contract Administrator
Also, For More Updates, Click Here
To get daily Job & News Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.