- Company: Marriott International
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
Job category: Travel and Tourism Jobs in Ghana
- Answer, record, and process all guest requests, questions, or concerns via telephone, email, chat, and mobile communication devices.
- Operate telephone switchboard, process guest requests for wake-up calls, and connecting and directing calls to the appropriate extension.
- Receive, record, and relay messages accurately. Log all guest requests or issues into computer, contact appropriate individual or department (e.g., Bellperson, Housekeeping), and follow up with guest to ensure their request has been resolved to their satisfaction.
- Provide information to guests about room features, property amenities, and local areas of interest. May process room service orders, answer questions on menu selection and record transactions in point-of-sale system.
- Assist guests with accessing internet and guestroom entertainment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional
- maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; and protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests’ service needs, assist individuals with disabilities, and thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, and support team to reach common goals.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats; stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should:
Closing Date : 17 April. 2021