African Underground Mining Services Ghana Recruitment 2021
Applications are invited by suitably qualified applicants for the African Underground Mining Services Ghana Recruitment 2021.
Established in 2007, AUMS is a leader in providing a full suite of underground mining contract services to the African Mining industry, supported by a safe and performance-orientated culture. We believe in investing in the development of our people and back them with state-of-the-art equipment and the world’s best practice.
AUMS is seeking to employ suitably qualified individuals to fill the following roles for upcoming work in Ghana and throughout Africa.
Job Title: Training Manager
· Implement the Parenti Training Management System across the AMS business.
· Provide support to Training Superintendents to manage compliance in relation to training and GAP analysis’ with appropriate plans.
· Conduct training audits to ensure site training compliance
· Develop and mentor the Workplace Trainers and Assessors team within the Training Department
· Coordinate Training Superintendents across multiple countries in Africa.
· Provide guidance to the Training team at the Perenti Training Centre in Maun, Botswana.
· Manage the simulator fleet across operations.
· Work closely with Safety Department to continuously improve safety and environmental standards.
· Formal Training & Assessment qualifications
· 10 years experience in the mining industry
· Experience in managing teams across multiple jurisdictions and/or countries
· High-level understanding of training systems and processes
What we can offer:
· Competitive remuneration package
· The stability and security that comes with a full-time permanent position
· The ability for internal growth throughout a company that currently operates in 5 countries within Africa
How to Apply
Interested applicants should click here to apply