JOB ALERT || Advans Ghana Savings & Loans February 2021 Recruitment
Advans Ghana Savings & Loans February 2021 Recruitment
Advans is a leading microfinance group established in 2005. Advans mission is to respond to the need for financial services of small businesses and other populations who have ill-adapted, limited or no access to formal financial services. The Advans Group currently spans nine countries: Cambodia, Cameroon, Ghana, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Côte d’Ivoire, Pakistan, Nigeria, Tunisia and Myanmar. As at end of December 2020, the group served more than 1,000,000 clients and employed more than 7,500 staff. The group’s shareholders are EIB, KfW, FMO, CDC Group plc, FISEA (AFD Group) and IFC. In Ghana, Advans operates since 2008 and serves around 70,000 clients through 20 branches and various channels and around 650 employees.
Are you looking for a new challenge in a dynamic and multicultural environment? Do you have an experience in Digital Marketing and Product development? If you wish to join a committed group, seeking to have a positive and sustainable impact, join our leading international microfinance group!
The position is a permanent position based in Accra.
What will your role be?
You will support the Business Development unit in managing core deposit, loan and financial product lines from concept, to design, pilot / testing, forecast, cost, launch, promotion, support, and finally offer / product end of life.
Therefore, you will:
- Monitor and analyze the market, competition, regulation, customer needs and customer satisfaction across all our segments;
- Propose and define new products and services or review the existing offer per customer segment (characteristics, pricing…), in connection with Risk / Audit / Legal / Business Development for the definition / review of policies, processes, procedures, methodologies and modus operandi;
- Define and implement marketing strategies for product launch and promotional campaigns in connection with Sales & Distribution and Communications Teams;
- Analyze of the performance of products and services, including profitability and manage requirements for products /offers improvement
- Deliver Client acquisition and retention strategy
- Develop customer and employee education for new and existing product / Offer initiatives
WHAT KIND OF PROFILE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
You hold at least a bachelor’s degree and you are interested in the financial inclusion sector and Advans’ missions. You have:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in same or similar position
- Customer-centric mindset/Customer-needs focus
- Very good analytical mindset
- Good knowledge of banking and financial services in Ghana is a plus but not mandatory
- Experience in a Mass Consumption, Consumer Marketing is a plus
- Budgeting and forecasting knowledge
- Strong business acumem
- Creative and Digital Savvy
- Strong interpersonal, relationship management and presentation skills
- Strong written, verbal, problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
How to Apply
Interested applicants should:
OTHER HELPFUL POST
- 2021/2022 FULBRIGHT FOREIGN STUDENT PROGRAM USA ($4,000 FULLY FUNDED SCHOLARSHIPS)
- MINISTRY OF HEALTH DECLARES ADDITIONAL PERMANENT JOB RECRUITMENT
- ABSA BANK PUBLISHES VACANCY FOR LEGAL OFFICER
- STAR GHANA FOUNDATION SEEKS PROJECT OFFICER
- INTERNATIONAL JUSTICE MISSION VACANCIES IN GHANA 2021
Also, For More Updates, Click Here
To get daily Job & News Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.