The qualified applicant will perform the following duties/functions:
1. Facilitate meetings and produce reports.
2. Perform general registry functions including safe keeping of confidential documents in the digitisation of records and documents of the Commission
3. Draft memo for senior officers.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Higher National Diploma/ Diploma in Business Administration or related field
At least 1-2 years post qualification relevant work experience in a reputable
Institution Computer literacy in MS Office and ability to digitise records and documents are basic requirements.
Upper West, Upper East, Northern, North East, Savannah, Bono, Bono East, Ahafo, Oti, Volta, Western North, Western, Central and Eastern Regions
HOW TO APPLY
1. Applicants must show evidence of completion of National Service.
2.Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview
3. Applications should be marked indicating vacancies A-F respectively.
4. Applications should be addressed to:
THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
P. O. BOX GP 630
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The closing date of application is fourteen (14) working days after the publication. That is 8th April 2021.