ACCOUNTANT AT KCCR
- Preparation of bi-annual Financial Reports, including Income Statements, Balance Sheets, Cash Flow, and Notes to Accounts.
- Daily capturing of financial transactions from various projects account into a software-based accounting program
- Maintain a solidly fixed asset register that encompasses all project assets Assists in grant Reporting compliance and reconciliation of project accounts to the financial statement
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- MBA in Accounting Finance
- Very good written and spoken English skills#
- WORK EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 5 years of finance and accounting experience in a similar position. including gathering, evaluating, presenting, and reporting financial information to management and external stakeholders
- Experience in working for non-profit organization/institution Proficiency with accounting software.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested persons should send their applications addressed to
The Head of Administration
including their CV, a motivation letter, copy of last academic certificate and two reference letters and email them to:
Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted .
Closing Date: Friday, 6th August, 2021