Quarry General Manager needed ASAP for a Construction Company.
- Provide active leadership and management of safety processes and culture to minimize risk in all operational activities on the Quarry site.
- Effectively manage the Quarry to ensure its profitability.
- Manage the production process, set, and monitor targets.
- Provide management with information and statistics on the Quarry’s performance.
- Develop relationships and links with local groups and organizations.
- Manage and regulate the Quarry’s budget.
- Closely monitor all areas of the Quarry to ensure that extraction and processing work is carried out in conformity with the highest quality standards.
- Master’s Degree in Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry, Earth Sciences, Environmental Sciences/Engineering, Geology/Mining Geology, Geophysics, Materials Science.
- A strong level of technical understanding of Quarrying environments and extraction systems.
- At least 12 years experience in Quarry Operations, of which at least 8 years is spent in a management position.
Salary : GHS 3000 monthly
NOTE : Other nationalities are also encouraged to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINE : April 24, 2021