The successful applicant will amist the Fisheries Manager to perform the following duties:
- Collect and collate fisheries data for evidence-based policy decision making and planning carry out Fisheries Extension Services not limited to:
- pond construction (aquaculture) b. fish hatchery management (aquaculture)
- any other duties relating to Fisheries and Aquaculture development collaborate with the Fish Health Unit on issues of fish disease management.
- Post-harvest fisheries reduction management
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s Degree in Fisheries Science, Environmental Studies, Natural Resource Management, Agric. Economics, Biological Science or related discipline. At least 1 – 2 years working experience in fisheries related field.
Strong leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to manage teams and
interact effectively with stakeholders is an advantage.
Computer literacy in MS Office will be required
Upper West, Upper East, Northern, North East, Savannah, Bono, Bono East,
Ahafo, Oti, Volta, Western North, Western Central and Eastern Regions
HOW TO APPLY
1. Applicants must show evidence of completion of National Service.
2.Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview
3. Applications should be marked indicating vacancies A-F respectively.
4. Applications should be addressed to:
THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
P. O. BOX GP 630
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The closing date of application is fourteen (14) working days after the publication. That is 8th April 2021.