2023-24 UAlberta Scholarships in Canada (Funded) No IELTS
2023-24 UAlberta Scholarships in Canada (Funded) No IELTS
The University of Alberta Scholarship in Canada allowed recipients to enroll in programs leading to undergraduate, master’s, or doctoral degrees. International students can apply for many Fully Funded Scholarships at Alberta University in Canada. The university offers majors in every academic subject. The majority of Alberta Scholarships are given out automatically. Canada offers a free scholarship to Alberta. Additional information is provided below.
Details About UAlberta Scholarships 2023-24 in Canada
- Host Country: Canada
- Host University: Alberta University
- Degree Level: Bachelor, Master, PhD
- Deadline: 1st November 2023
Some Helpful Information about Alberta University
- Alberta University is a popular University in Canada and known around the world.
- It is ranked 5th in Canada, and 119th in the world.
- More than 40,000 International students are currently studying at the University of Alberta from more than 150 countries.
- So, you will not be alone, and you will find many international students there.
- University of Alberta (UAlberta) is a public institution located in Alberta.
List of Scholarships at Alberta University for 2023 and 2024
International students can apply for these scholarships offered by the University of Alberta. Specify the name of the scholarship when applying online.
These Scholarships are Funded by Multiple resources such as from the Canadian Government, Alberta Province Government, and Alberta University Scholarships.
1# Entrance Scholarships
- The Entrance Scholarships are for Bachelor’s and Graduate degree programs. No need to apply separately for these scholarships. You will be automatically considered for this scholarship at the time of the Admission offer.
2# International Student Scholarship
- Those who are already in Canada and have a valid student Visa permit, are eligible for this scholarship.
3# Gold Scholarship
- This is a very competitive Scholarship so only the Top 5% of students in academic achievements are eligible for these scholarships have a value of up to $6,000.
4# Masters Scholarships in Canada
- The Master Scholarships at the University of Alberta. Candidates will receive a Stipend of $17,500 while international candidates will get an additional amount of $10,000 cover fee.
5# PhD Scholarships in Canada
- The Ph.D. Scholarships at the University of Alberta are designed for Ph.D. students to meet their fee requirements having a value of $5,000/Year.
6# Graduate Excellence Scholarships
The Canadian Government is very kind and they care for international students. Masters and Doctoral Degree Students can get an award of $15,000 to meet their expenses.
To get more information about Bachelors Degree Scholarships (Visit Here and Visit Here). To know more about Graduate Scholarships (Visit Here).
Now let’s talk about IELTS Exemption…
IELTS Exemption at Alberta University
The Alberta University has revised its list and added more nations to it, removing the requirement for candidates from those nations and applicants who have finished degree programs at these Universities to show proficiency in English.
Here You can check Your University Name that is Exempted from IELTS for the University of Alberta
Chose from 200 Undergraduate programs, More than 500 graduate programs, 250 specializations, and 300 research areas.
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Medicine & Dentistry
- Social Sciences
- Alberta School of Business
- Fine Arts and Humanities
- Native Studies
- Public Health
- Agricultural Life and Environmental Sciences
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Check Bachelors Degree Programs (Click Here)
- Check Graduate Degree Programs (Click Here)
Eligibility Criteria for Alberta University Scholarships 2023
- International students as well as Canadian students can apply.
- Applicants with any nationality are eligible to apply for Alberta Scholarships.
- To apply for a bachelor’s Degree, you must have High School Certificate.
- For Masters Degree, you must hold an Undergraduate Degree.
- To get admission to Ph.D. A degree, Master’s Degree certificate is required.
There are four intakes for the Alberta Univeristy, you can apply for any of them and wait for the decision. The Deadlines for 2023 and 2024 intakes are:
- Deadline: July 1 for September admission (annual)
- Deadline: November 1 for January admission (annual)
- Deadline: March 1 for May admission (annual)
- Deadline: May 1 for July admission (annual)
How to Apply for the UAlberta Scholarships 2023-24?
You only can apply online. There is no other method. Understand the application process, how it works, and how much time you need. You need to have an offer letter then you can apply for the Scholarships.
The Link to Online Application Portal for Admission and the Link to International Application Deadlines are given below.
VISIT HERE TO APPLY FOR ALBERTA UNIVERSITY
VISIT HERE TO CHECK APPLICATION DEADLINES
Conclusion: The University of Alberta Scholarships for Foreign Students in Canada were the topic of this article. You may also submit an application without taking the IELTS exam. Create your travel map to Canada while you are a student there.
ALSO CHECK ON:
- Embassy of UK Scholarships 2023-24 | British Council Scholarships
- UK Universities Without Application Fee & IELTS in 2023
- Khalifa University UAE Scholarship 2023 (Fully Funded)
- UCL Global Masters Scholarships 2023
- University Of Hamburg Scholarships In Germany 2023 – Apply Now
- 2023 British Council STEM Scholarships for Women Fully Funded
- Government of Brunei Darussalam Scholarships 2023/2024
- Fully Funded Scholarship to Study in Hungary – 2023/2024
Also, For More Updates, Click Here
To get daily Job & News Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.