2021/2022 CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP FOR GHANAIAN STUDENTS
CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP. All qualified Ghanaian students for the above-mentioned awards in Universities in the People’s Republic of China for the 2021/2022 academic year.
CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY TO APPLY
Below are the requirements for the scholarship who are interested in for Masters and PhD levels of applications.
- Must be a Ghanaian citizen and resident of Ghana
- Applicants applying for Master’s degree programme must be first degree holders (at least 2nd Class Upper or better) in relevant field of study.
- Applicants applying for Doctoral studies should have at least 2nd Class (Upper) and a relevant Master’s degree in related/relevant field of study.
- Candidates must not be above 35 years for Master’s Degree and 40 years for Doctoral studies.
- Be medically fit
- Women are particularly encouraged to apply
Subject Areas/University of Preference
HOW TO APPLY
The Chinese Scholarships Council (CSC) has adopted the Chinese on-line application system and applicants are required to apply electronically and submit the application to the CSC before 31st January, 2021. The system would generate a single unique serial for each applicant.
Applicants should visit ‘CSC Study in China’’ website and click ‘Scholarship Application for Students’’ at http://www.campuschina.org to commence the application process.
GHANA SCHOLARSHIPS SECRETARIAT
P.O. BOX M75
Also, applicants are also to submit the following documents if applicable:
- Pre-admission letter given by Chinese Government Scholarship university
- Language qualification certificate e.g. HSK Certificates, IELTS or TOFEL report.
All Applications must reach the Secretariat not later than Friday, 22nd January, 2021.
Note Before: Only-shortlisted applicants who meet the criteria would be invited for interview.
Finally, Applicants are to note there is no Individual, Group or Third-Party Entity who is assigned to provide services on behalf of the Secretariat
VISIT OUR HOMEPAGE FOR UPDATES