2020/2021 GNPC LOCAL UNDERGRADUATE POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS EXTENDED
January 31, 2021 is the deadline for the 2020/21 GNPC Local Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarships is extended until.
Requirements remain as previously advertised. (See below)
- Undergraduates are to upload passport picture, admission letters, WASSCE results or certificates, testimonial and birth certificate
- Postgraduates are to upload the following documents; passport picture, admission letter, academic certificates and transcript, Curriculum Vitae, National Service Certificate, letters of recommendation (both academic and occupational), research proposal/thesis.
- Provide at least one-page (500 words) letter of motivation indicating why GNPC Foundation should award you a scholarship for your education, including what your educational and professional goals are.
- You are to complete, upload and submit a guarantor’s form. List of guarantors are:
- A senior clergy
- A commissioned officer of the armed forces
- A senior civil or public servant (Principal Executive Officer and above
- A registered medical practitioner
- A solicitor or barrister
- Head of a recognized Educational Institution
- Other recognized professionals in good standing with their respective regulating bodies
- Any other person in good standing as may be determined by the Board of Trustees.
NB: Double APPLICATION OR MORE THAN ONE APPLICATION WILL MAKE ENTIRE APPLCATION VOID.
- If you have already completed the process and received the is notification “Successful Submission”. Then you are done in with the first phase
- If you received a notification “Successful Submission” but did not receive a “Summary Receipt” via e-mail or text afterwards. Your application remains valid.
VISIT OUR HOMEPAGE