The Applications are open to apply for the OIST Japanese Internship Program 2021. The OIST Internship in Japan is a Fully Funded Japanese Internship Program at the Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology. All the Expenses will be Covered in Japan Internship Program. The Undergraduate, Graduates Students from all around the world are eligible for the OIST Japanese Internship Program.
There is No Application Fee Required to apply for the OIST Internship. You Don’t Need to give any IELTS or other language Tests to be selected for the OIST Japan Internship program. The Minimum Duration of the OIST Internship will be between 2 & 6 months, Normally 10 to 12 weeks.
An internship in Japan will be an investment in the future. A Diverse Range of Academic Fields is available for the Interns to work in relevant Fields of their Interest. The internship Japan for international students is a Great Opportunity to Explore and they will see the Door open towards their Future Career. The Detailed Information about the OIST Japanese Internship Program 2021 is given below.
Details About OIST Japanese Internship Program 2021
- Country: Japan
- Internship Duration: 10 to 12 weeks
- Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th April 2021
The Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology Provides a Fully Funded all Expenses Covered Internship Program. All costs of the Selected participants will be covered Under the OIST internship. This is a paid internship in Japan
- Round Trip Airfare Travel Tickets for successful applicants are arranged by the OIST
- Visa support
- On or off-campus Housing Accommodation
- Commuting Support
- Allowance (Stipend) – 2,400 JPY Per day (taxable)
OIST Internship Fields
The OIST Graduate School offers internship Opportunities in Multiple fields to Undergraduate & Graduate Students as Research Interns. This will give them an opportunity to gain experience & learn a specific technique.
They will work under the direction of a Professor at OIST. As an Intern, the following fields are available to do Research.
Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Neuroscience, Mathematics, Computational Science, Environmental, Ecological and Marine Sciences, Science, Engineering, and Medical.
The Following Eligibility Criteria will be Consider for OIST Paid Internships Abroad.
- Students who are enrolled in a Graduate Degree program in Universities, Colleges, Junior colleges, & vocational schools.
- Students who are enrolled in an Undergraduate Degree program in universities, colleges, junior colleges, and vocational schools in Japan OR Overseas.
- Recent Graduates of such institutions are also eligible to apply.
- Currently, Enrolled students must have approval from their home institution. If you are currently a student, please confirm with your institution.
- Bachelor Year 3rd and 4th and Master Year 1st & 2nd students are particularly encouraged to apply.
Required Application Materials
- Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Interest
- A letter of Recommendation
- Academic Transcript
- ID Photo[WD_Button id=761]
Application Deadline (Important)
The Last Date to Apply for the OIST Japanese Internship Program 2021 is 15th April 2021
How to Apply for the OIST Research Internship Program
All the Application Process is Completely Online. There is No Separate Application. Fill the Online Application Form, Upload all the Documents. Please Remember, You can not save Your Application. To Apply, Please
visit our HOMEPAGE
Also, For More Updates, Click Here
To get daily Job & News Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.